Quality Director | Canberra, ACT
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
We are searching for an experienced senior quality leader, based in Canberra, to drive our pursuit of product excellence through engineering quality and continuous improvement – helping shape the future of automotive technology as the industry rapidly evolves to produce intelligent vehicles.
We work with the world's leading automotive OEMs and Tier One suppliers to deliver state-of-the-art driver monitoring technology that drives safety solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Automated Driving (AD).
Primary responsibilities include
- Leading and promoting a culture of quality assurance (QA) and continuous improvement throughout our organisation
- Defining, implementing and improving metrics on our QA process health
- Conducting internal QA audits.
The successful candidate will be experienced working as a senior quality leader – ideally in the automotive industry or similarly regulated sector such as aviation or semiconductors.
You will have:
- tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Science, Quality Management or a relevant technical discipline
- a passion for driving the adoption of quality processes
- commercial experience in defining quality assurance processes and procedures for entire product development lifecycle e.g. for hardware and software - from innovation, concept, product development, maintenance and field monitoring
- experience leading QA audits of automotive product development teams
- experience in defining and implementing QA competence management plan and QA training plans
- commercial experience, training, and working knowledge in ASPICE, PPAP, ISO/TS16949, and ISO26262
- hands-on experience with analysis processes such as, FMEA, FTA, DRBFM, FMEDA, ETA
- working knowledge of SPC & TQM concepts
- ability to own lead discussions with QA and Reliability professionals at Automotive Tier 1's and OEMs, w/ strong background in customer and supplier engagements
To apply, please include an updated resume and a cover letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience that you would bring to the role.
About Seeing Machines
Seeing Machines has over 15 years of research and development, commercial application and proven expertise in intelligent face and eye tracking technology that enable machines to see, understand and assist people. Our core IP brings to life a range of technology applications that make vehicles smarter, with the intelligence to protect, enable and respond. Today, Seeing Machines deploys technology in a number of cutting edge applications such as:
- Commercial road transport
For more information, visit: