Project Management Opportunities | Canberra, ACT
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Guardian Brochure - AustraliaUK.pdf (PDF, 281KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2018|
We are searching for an experienced Project Managers and Project Coordinators, based in Canberra.
About The Opportunites
We believe these roles are genuine exciting opportunities for commercially experienced Project Managers and Project Coordinators - where you will directly influence and coordinate engineering teams and be part of the Seeing Machines journey as we help shape the future of driver monitoring technology.
Primary responsibilities include building a new responsive SPA web application to support monitoring, reporting and visualisation of vehicle and operator performance in fleets equipped with Seeing Machines' Guardian fatigue detection and driver monitoring systems.
Working closely with the business, you will:
- provide leadership and champion project delivery
- manage projects across the product life cycle from concept to production
- provide a key interface to customers and coordinate stakeholder communication
- identify, analyse and manage project risks
- chair meetings and drive resolution for project issues
- plan and track all elements of project delivery including timing and budget
- coordinate across multiple engineering departments to ensure projects meet customer expectations
- report project status to key stakeholder(s)
You will have:
- commercial experience as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator in a dynamic tech-based environment
- certified Product Manager (CPM) accreditation from the AIPMM
- Tertiary level qualifications in Software, Hardware or Systems Engineering - or equivalent industry experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- proficiency with Requirements Management tools (e.g. DOORS) and Microsoft Project
To apply, please include an updated resume and a cover letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience that you would bring to the role.
About Seeing Machines
Seeing Machines has over 15 years of research and development, commercial application and proven expertise in intelligent face and eye tracking technology that enable machines to see, understand and assist people. Our core IP brings to life a range of technology applications that make vehicles smarter, with the intelligence to protect, enable and respond. Today, Seeing Machines deploys technology in a number of cutting edge applications such as:
- Commercial road transport
For more information, visit: