Program Manager - Automotive | Canberra, ACT
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Apr-2018|
Seeing Machines works with the world's leading automotive OEMs and Tier One suppliers to deliver state-of-the-art driver monitoring technology that drives safety solutions for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Automated Driving (AD).
We are searching for an experienced Program Manager, based in Canberra, to lead and coordinate the product development team to ensure project delivery and be the key interface to our automotive customers.
Working closely with the business, you will:
- Provide leadership and champion project delivery
- Manage projects across the product life cycle from concept to production
- Provide a key interface to customers and coordinate customer communication
- Identify, analyse and manage project risks
- Chair meetings and drive resolution for project issues
- Plan and track all elements of project delivery including timing and budget
- Coordinate work across multiple engineering departments to ensure products meet customer expectations
- Report project status to key stakeholders
This is a genuine career opportunity where you will directly influence and coordinate engineering teams and be part of the Seeing Machines journey as we help shape the future of automotive technology.
To apply, please include an updated resume and a cover letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience that you would bring to the role.