Recruitment Consultant / Talent Acquisition Specialist | Canberra, ACT
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2018|
Working as a key member of a dedicated HR team you will be responsible for effectively engaging with key stakeholders, strategically and operationally, to deliver on Seeing Machines business growth and people strategy. Primarily, this involves attracting and retaining the best and brightest global talent for Seeing Machines.
About The Opportunity
We believe this is a genuine career opportunity, where you can directly influence the culture of our global organisation and be part of the Seeing Machines journey as we help shape the future of vehicle safety.
Primary responsibilities include:
- managing end to end strategic and operational recruitment activities to ensure high quality hiring objectives
- developing recruitment plans and strategies for each role
- screening, referring and interviewing qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing
- conducting reference and background checks
- preparing and presenting hiring/recruitment reports and statistics. Using metrics and trends to inform data driven decisions
- partnering with external providers to maximise existing & future business offerings
- continuously improving & implementing HR processes, policies, tools and guidelines
This is a full-time position based in our new facility in Fyshwick, Canberra.
You are a natural critical thinker and problem solver with proven operational recruitment expertise along with the capacity to consult extensively to a range of stakeholders in different timezones across the world.
You will have:
- demonstrated experience in a Recruitment focussed or specialist Talent Acquisition role gained preferably within the technology sector
- sound knowledge of the latest end to end strategic and operational resourcing practices
- self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- the ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with employees at all levels of the organization
- proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Visio
- a high degree of integrity and confidentiality with a demonstrated ability to use discretion and deal effectively with uncertainty, change and ambiguity
To apply, please include an updated resume and a cover letter outlining briefly the qualifications, skills and experience that you would bring to the role.
About Seeing Machines
Seeing Machines has over 15 years of research and development, commercial application and proven expertise in intelligent face and eye tracking technology that enable machines to see, understand and assist people. Our core IP brings to life a range of technology applications that make vehicles smarter, with the intelligence to protect, enable and respond. Today, Seeing Machines deploys technology in a number of cutting edge applications such as:
- Commercial road transport
We are searching for an experienced HR Professional to be part of this continued success.