Executive Assistant | Canberra, ACT
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Nov-2018|
We are offering an exceptional opportunity for a proven Executive Support professional to support our Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will work closely with members of the Executive and their direct reports and a range of internal and external stakeholders. This is a new role, which will see you establishing effective processes and practices to streamline the operations of the Executive office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing high level executive and administrative support
- Management of complex and changing diaries, including scheduling, negotiating appointments and meetings and organising associated and supporting documentation
- Coordinating effective meetings by organising and collating meeting agendas, providing confidential minute taking and distribution and coordinating follow up actions
- Organising and managing travel arrangements for executive members
- Coordinating requests for information from internal and external stakeholders
- Management of executive email, phone calls and correspondence
In return, we offer the chance to further expand your career by establishing a new role in a fast growing and exciting company. You'll be offered a competitive remuneration package and you'll work with some of the brightest people.
This is a full-time position based in our modern office in Fyshwick.
You are used to supporting at least one senior executive, in a complex international or technology focussed organisation. Your pragmatic and mature approach will be critical to your success, and a track record of excellent proof reading, and managing the expectations of range of stakeholders will be well regarded. Above all – you will be someone who can establish trust and rapport quickly, and who will always maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and discretion.
You will have:
- Proven experience managing the offices of several Executive members
- Excellent MS Office skills, and high level IT proficiency
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and apply discretion and tact
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply, please include your resume (which outlines your qualifications, skills and experience) and a cover letter which explains your interest in the role, and how you believe you can add value to our team.